Friday, November 7, 2008

November 6th

Wow! Today was difficult for me. Today I had to start injecting "Enbrel" into my stomach. Well, not going to happen. My husband, thank God is strong enough to do this. He was there with me while the Dr. trained "us" how to properly inject it into my skin and Rico was able to do the first one. Keep me in prayer because I am really struggling with this. I despise all of the medications that I have to take everyday not to mention on Thursdays. Now now only do I have to take about 15 pills on Thursdays, I now have to be injected in my stomach on Thursdays and Sundays. I figured that if I wrote about this in a journal of sorts, I wouldn't feel so bad. I'm not sure if it is working yet because, I cried myself to sleep last night after everyone went to bed. I don't want them to worry about me. I do enough worrying for myself never mind adding others to that list. My baby brother called me tonight, because he's worried about me now and he even stated that he wished it was him and not me. But as a big sister, I'm glad it's me and not him. Rheumatoid Arthritis really sucks! My hands hurt, my hips hurt, my feet hurt, my elbows hurt. And that's with the medication...I thought that it was supposed to get better. Praying that my Rheumatoid levels will eventually go down and I can be considered in remission... Hmmm...maybe tomorrow.

No comments: