Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Here we go again!

Okay so the last time I went to the doctor's office which was last week, I was told again to discontinue my Humira shots because again something funny in my "marrow." Yeah no shots for right now....whoo-hoo.... but on the other hand "What the heck?"
I went to Zumba class last night with Tajah....Brittany flaked on us....and although it was a lot of bouncing ....I got a great workout! Go Tajah!!! My joints are still achy and it's a part of life....well at least for me.....I still Praise God each and every day no matter what because He is good to me! I praise Him every day....every night and in between! Amen! I found a new saying the other day which should be our motto:
I always knew that God would not give me more than I can handle...
But I wish He didn't trust me so much......(Great isn't it?)

So for those going thru....there you go...God is trusting you and He is allowing you to do the things that He needs you to do! It is through our testimony that we can reach so many others.
If for no reason at all, God has given me RA to tell of His goodness and to be able to praise Him more in spite of my illness....then so be it....That is why we have access to the internet where I can write a Blog update to tell everyone....I'm still here!

Well until the next one....continue to pray for me and I will continue to pray for you...

God Bless.....

No comments: