Thursday, November 12, 2009

Technology has come a long way

It's amazing that someone can type anything into a search engine on the internet and find your information.
That could be a good thing or a bad thing...Today was a good thing.
A free lance writer from Atlanta found this blog while researching information on Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Pretty cool, huh? :-)

Anyway she wanted information about the Zumba classes that I've been taking with Mary here in Moorpark.

Go figure...

I explained that although there are days when I believe that Zumba can get the best of me for not using those muscles in a long time...how much I love Zumba and how it allows me a little bit of happiness if only for an hour a week to feel like a normal 44 year old again...You know the one, the one without the joint pains associated with RA or the one without the fatigue ...

How it allows me to hang out with my girls when they are home from college and it gives us something that breaks the barriers of age because we have a great time dancing and learning the new moves....it allows them to see their mom in a different light while allowing me to enjoy the energy that my girls bring....

I just wanted to thank Mary Jo DiLonardo for taking the time to interview me for the Arthritis Today Magazine from the Arthritis Foundation find information that may help others.

I shared with her that I was just trying to find information about RA from a real person's perspective when I began this blog. I was trying to follow some that were on the weight watchers website but no one ever really took the time to respond...so feeling somewhat alone, I began writing this blog whether anyone responded or not it allowed me to express my thoughts, feelings, fears, and successes all in one place...

Thanks to all who follow my blog for caring and sharing and calling to see how I am doing...
So until next time, I'll continue to pray for you as you pray for me....
God Bless..

PS... BE SURE TO LOOK FOR THE ARTICLE
Arthritis Today Magazine from the Arthritis Foundation coming out soon...

No comments: