Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Official countdown has begun!

Hello everyone and good evening

It is so official!
I will defend my dissertation on Friday, March 30, @ 10:00 am!
God is so good!
Can you believe it! I'm defending in just a few weeks!
So excited!
That is e day that I will ring the bell to say I am a Doctor!

I have not taken my medication in a few months and although my knees and elbows are tight I am basically feeling great!
I haven't told my doctor that I am not taking medication but I'm sure that he will find out soon enough.

On another note, please pray for my cousin...she has kidney stones and other issues with her kidneys, she has also just learned that she has tumors on her ovaries!

Pray for my mom: they have found some nodules on her thyroid but they can not do a biopsy because they are too small at the time so she has to wait 6 months, they have also found another lump in her breast which they will biopsy in six months as well. My mother had a battle previously with breast cancer and we just need a little prayer! She just lost her younger sister to breast cancer this past July!

So all prayer warriors it is time to put our prayers together yet again and pray for those who are in need.

Thank you for all of your words of encouragement and always for your prayers!

Until next time stay strong and pray for me and I will do the same for you!

God Bless

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see u survive with all your challenge especially disease like RA. I was just diagnosed 2 months back and a bit demotivated. I wiil pray for u and especially your dissertation. Your story inspiring me.

Immanuel
Em.hutajulu@gmail.com

go here said...

Let's see who's going to survived.

Christy said...

Found your blog and was sad to see you haven't posted in a while. :( its always good to read about another Christian who has RA and has a joyful heart in the midst of the storm. Have a blessed day!