Sunday, February 26, 2012

Visiting my girls!

Good evening

Hi everyone

I know that it has been a few weeks but I have been busy typing

Can you believe that within six weeks will be defending my dissertation!

My chapter 4 is due on Tuesday in its entirety to my chair!

Chapter 5 is due shortly there after

God is so great! My girls are doing wonderful in college! Tajah had a beautiful gospel concert
this evening! She sang beautifully and gave a heartfelt testimony! God moves mountains!

We went to visit Jazz last night and was able to watch her team compete! They won! Yeah! Go SJSU!

My girls are together tonight and enjoying that sisterly time to bond!

I am blessed to have such wonderful daughters that have grown into terrific women!

Until next time pray for me and I will continue to pray for you!

God bless

No comments: