Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy August!

Wow! Can you believe that we are already in the month of August!
Where has the time past? I can't believe that summer is almost over and the girls will be going back to college soon! Jazz will be a junior in High School and Isaiah an eighth grader! OMG! I'll be starting my 2nd year of the doctorate's program. Holy Moly!
We spent the weekend with Kyle and he again didn't want to go home. :-( Poor guy! He had a lot of fun with the kids at church. He loves playing games and watching movies! He's so cute! He is a funny little guy!
Okay, my feet are still swollen and I don't know why? Any suggestions? The last time my feet were this bad was when I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis......
Hmmm...Thought to ponder I suppose!

Okay, Have a Great week! As always, continue to pray for me and I will continue to pray for you!

God Bless.

No comments: