Monday, August 3, 2009

It's Only Monday!

So today, was a long boring day! Finished my homework last night, did my timesheet for work, completed that wedding cake and woke up today with only having to drop Jazz @ gymnastics and getting a manicure and a pedicure and go figure....Nothing else! Seriously, nothing to do today! My left foot is still very swollen and my right foot is not as bad but yes still swollen. My hands are a little tender and swollen.
Richie sent us another letter and he is doing great! We all mailed him letters yesterday and I hope that you all have done the same! He should be getting a batch of letters this week which I am sure will be very cool having to explain that he has 5 siblings, his parents, wife and son and then a whole slew of nieces and nephews writing to him all at once! That's right Amanda, your kids should be writing him too so that he gets to know them and gets about 20 letters a week!...hee hee hee....that should keep him busy as if he doesn't have enough to do already.
When Kyle was here this weekend, he drew his daddy a picture as any two year old can and we mailed that to his daddy too...he should like that one! Anyway....I am going to look up some information about acupuncture and see if that can help with the Rheumatoid Arthritis...some people say that it does as they also claim herbal junk and natural medicines....blah......
Okay, have a great night! Thanks for all the prayers.....

Until next time, I'll continue to pray for you as you continue to pray for me!...

No comments: