Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Year One is Complete!

I am so excited! Tonight was our official end of Year One in the Doctorate's Program! I was so excited that Ihad to post that information on my Facebook account because it has taken a lot of work to get to where we are now! Wow! Yeah! Year Two begins on September 2nd, 2009.
Yesterday's Zumba class was amazing! We worked really hard! I think I even broke a sweat! Go figure me breaking a sweat! Brittany worked her butt off and was jumping all around moving her hips....Isaiah worked his hiney off too and when it was some funky dance move he'd look around and give you a funny look like what the heck did I get myself into.....it was pretty funny to see him out of his comfort zone....Hee hee hee.....
Oh Yeah by the way......Drum Roll..............I've lost 5 pounds! Yippee......Finally, Five pounds.....Yeah! God is Good! I am so excited.....Even if it doesn't last longer than a week...the scales were on my side for once.....Yeah.....Left leg is still swollen...right leg is too...but God is good and I will continue on until God says differently! So, until our next one....I'll continue to pray for you while you continue to pray for me.....

God Bless you all.....

No comments: