Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm Amaze myself @ times!


Okay so as stated earlier this week I have truly been really really really busy! But yesterday, I got to give the bride the wedding cake that I had been working on all week!. Just yesterday, I made 100 different roses after making 100 regular roses throughout the week! I can't believe that the cake really came out that pretty and beautiful and that I made it! Wow! God has allowed me to use my hands to create something for someone! I thank God for providing me with the strength to provide someone with a really cool cake! My hands are feeling fine today and my feet although look like they have tripled in size are okay as well. Here are some pics of the cake! Congratulations to Natalie and Scott! May your lives be as Blessed as mine has!
Okay, until the next time, Continue to pray for me and I will pray for you!

No comments: