Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Today has been an extremely busy day! It began with having to go to the Veteran's Hospital in Sepulveda to have my blood drawn which was surprisingly quick! The cool part was that they were filming one of my favorite shows at the time! Gray's Anatomy! Whoo-Hoo! Anyway, then it was onto San Fernando to the cake decorating store to buy supplies, then to Michael's (more cake supplies), then to Smart-n-Final (you guessed it...more cake decorating supplies), treated Isaiah and Jazzy to In-n-Out burgers and then home to begin practicing on the 1st cake! Pretty good Pound Cake! Yum! Make more hand-made roses for the cake! Then it was time to go to Zumba class. And now I can honestly say that my body hurts! My knees hurt, my feet hurt, my hips hurt, my elbows hurt and then some! Ugh! Rheumatoid Arthritis Sucks! I wish I could just say its the aches and pains of just exercising but ugh....Not! Anyway, still pressing through and still had to come home and write some more on my paper!

So, continue to pray for me while I continue to pray for you!

God Bless

No comments: