Friday, July 24, 2009

Camping!

What a great testimony to see the youth of our church preaching the word of God, learning about the word and accepting our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Last night, well we all went to our tents and it was cold! I was freezing! As was Porsche and Shelby. Brrr! Then the sprinklers cam on and everyone thought that the flood gates had opened! Ha ha ha ha! That God for the covers on the tents that repel the water and are really and truly water proof! Ha ha ha. The water sprinklers hit every tent @ about 4:00 am. Still laughing! But truly, my hands are really hurting today due to the chilliness in my bones from last night and the sun is still not out now! My hips are hurting which makes it difficult to get up without some pain! The kids are all having a good time and it is worth it all! Until the next time, pray for me as I pray for you! God Bless.

No comments: