Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hollywood Bowl

Last night I surprised Rico with tickets to see FourPlay and Boney James @ the Hollywood Bowl. What a great place to see a concert! We had never been there before and to our amazement it's really a great place. It's outdoors underneath the stars and it was really a cool place! I'm glad that he liked it. It's good to be able to surprise someone else on occasion and to be able to pull it off was another thing! :-) Since walking at times can be a difficult task for me especially if it is uphill....it was great to know that they had golf carts available to take us to the front gate to pick-up our tickets from Will Call. They were very kind and very courteous..... There were escalators there as well to take you from the parking structures to the Bowl...in case you didn't know it's inside a mountaneous area in North Hollywood.....parking is up the HILL... beautiful scenery as the sun was setting and amazingly enough there was a cross that lit up at night towards the right! hmmm...God is good.

Okay we are off to our youth camping trip for the next 3 days at Point Mugu....Will keep you posted on how things go and I hope it doesn't get too cold at night so that my joints don't stiffen up too much.....

Until next time, I will pray for you, while you pray for me..

God Bless.

PS. Isaiah is preaching on Prayer! Go Isaiah.....

No comments: