Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm not Mental

My sister-in-law, Priscilla works as a pharmacy technician, where she was able to ask her pharmacist about the medications that I am taking...low and behold....the meds can go either way! You can either lose weight (notice I said YOU!) or gain weight (referring to me). UGH! Priscilla, please tell your friend that I thank them very much for the information and that I have literally waited 18 months for someone to tell me that! I thought that it was just me and that I was losing my mind...now the real question that lingers is what can I do to lose the weight? I know that I do not sweat so when I exercise I actually gain a few pounds until my body cools off...I drink lots of water, green tea (diet of courst) and crystal lite. I try not to drink diet soda because I know that it still causes some weight gain...I'm watching my calories, I'm exercising, but I need to know whatelse can be done without having to take more medication? I feel like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders knowing that I'm really not mental! okay a little but you know what I mean..Whoo-hoo....

Thanks again Priscilla.....I know God will truly bless you with love and happiness....just wait on Him!

Remember that: I'll continue to pray for you and please continue to pray for me...

No comments: