Saturday, January 28, 2012

Awkward or Blessing

Good Evening

Have you ever had one of those moments when you just were not sure if it was an awkward moment or a blessing?

Well, I am still trying to decide which one I have had...

I know that God is still in the business of making miracles happen so I am going to stand firm on that the moment I am referring is a Blessing.

I will not let satan take my joy because he does not have that power over me...Jesus is still in control of my life...and no matter what that moment tried to do...I am ok with the moment...

Because:

"Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me...
I once was lost but now I am found...was blind but now I see...

T'was Grace that taught my heart to feel,
and Grace my fears relieved...how precious that day that Grace appeared...the hour I first believed...

My chains are gone...I have been set free...My God, My Savior...has ransomed me...And like a flood, His Mercy reigns, unending love, Amazing Grace...

The Lord has promised good to me...His word my hope secures...He will my shield and portion be...
As long as life endures....

My chains are gone...I have been set free...My God, My Savior...has ransomed me...And like a flood, His Mercy reigns, unending love, Amazing Grace...My chains are gone...I have been set free...My God, My Savior...has ransomed me...And like a flood, His Mercy reigns, unending love, Amazing Grace..

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow...the sun forbear to shine...But God, who call me here below...
Will be forever mine...will be forever mine... YOU are forever mine..."

Sung by: Chris Tomlin...

These are many of the words that get me through the day no matter if it is "a moment" or arthritis...

God has saved me...He is forever mine...My Hope is secured in His word! Amen!

God's love has taught me to truly understand the difference between Awkward and a Blessing...I choose to see this moment that I speak of as a Blessing...because God is in all things...He is in control...no matter what...

Thank you Lord for getting me through this moment and so many others...that have were in the past and I am sure there are many more to come....but I will not fear for thou art with me...

So until next time...pray for me and I will continue to pray for you....

God Bless....


No comments: