Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sweet Sunday!

Hello Everyone

Sunday's are such sweet and blissful! Being able to attend church and to praise God is a blessing that I can not describe!

Having the ability to raise your hands towards the heavens in honor Of our Lord and Savior is one of the greatest things we can do.

 Having Rheumatoid Arthritis can have an effect On my daily routine but it does not stop me from lifting my hands to praise Him! Amen!

Today I have spent My time typing more on my chapter 4 and waiting for my committee to send changes regarding my chapters 1-3 but nothing yet! God tells us to be patient! To wait on His time and not our time so I am trying to follow His will and not my own. At times this is very difficult to do!

 I thank you all for reading my blog and taking the time to respon at times with prayers and comments.

I appreciate the feedback.

I appreciate the emails that I receive from each of you giving me the strength, courage and the motivation that I need to continue on this journey that God has placed me on.

Good night and thank you all for being there for me...

Until the next time...continue to pray for me and I will continue to pray for you!

God Bless

No comments: