Friday, January 6, 2012

Fun Friday!

I love Fridays! Dinner with my hubby and kids is always a plus! Add a few friends in the mix and bang! Great end to a fabulous week!

I was just told this afternoon that I was placed on a committee specifically for my experience and background! Yeah!

I can tell you that today my Rheumatoid Arthritis was kicked in its butt! I walked two miles yesterday and another two miles today! My RA had to take a back seat to stiffness and pain because I have begun to get my exercise routine back! Zumba will begin as well! I am so excited to be able to walk again

The medication has stayed the same: Methotrexate and the sulfursalazine

I haven't had a change to speak to my doctor lately and I will not have an opportunity to get an appointment until my spring break because I will not take time away from my students. I hate having to share them with a substitute...

God has truly blessed me this week! Even though I have had my aches and pains He has brought me home safely each and every day!

I hope to walk two more miles tomorrow and Sunday and then I need to complete Chapter 4 of my dissertation within the next week. In other words,  I will be typing all day tomorrow and Sunday! Lots of work but 124 days and I will be graduating!

I will keep today short and sweet! Until the next time, I will pray for you and please continue to pray for me...God Bless and enjoy your weekend...

No comments: