Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What a beautiful Sunrise!

Hello everyone,

I used to think the best time of the day was when you could jump into your bed and sleep! (back when I was a teenager and all I did was sleep!!!)

Now as an adult I truly believe that the best times of the day are sunrise and sunset!
This is the time of day when you can see God's artistic creativity at it's best! The colors are amazing! They are vibrant and exciting! They make you say, "Thank you God for giving me the gift of sight!"
Wow! I enjoy waking up each and every morning to see what He has painted for me!
It is so beautiful and it never ceases to amaze me!


See what I mean? The colors are beautiful! There are purples, yellows, pinks, blues, etc.

It makes you want to get up in the morning to see what will be there next!

It helps me to remember the good days are  still good days....and the not so good days are still good days!


This tells me: Tammy, Look at what God has created so that you can enjoy it! Get up! Go to work and forget the aches and pains that may come on occasion! Enjoy life for what it is worth. Don't worry about things that we can not change but work on what you can...Go out there and exercise...walk...walk and pray...walk and praise Him...walk...and see what God has done for you!..Amen...

Until next time....please keep me in prayer and I will do the same for you!

Enjoy the sunrises....Amen

No comments: