Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday! Woot! Woot!

Good evening everyone!

What a great Tuesday!
I am officially 100 days from graduation!
Yeah!

I can not believe it! Whoa! What a blessing!

In these years that I have been pursuing my Doctorate degree...I have had some "rough" days with this rheumatoid arthritis and I have had some "good" days with rheumatoid arthritis!  

It has most certainly been quite a roller coaster ride but nothing can compare to the feeling of being 100 days from graduation!

Can not wait....

Okay: Arthritis junk

My knees have been swollen and very achy...by the time I get home in the evening I am walking as if I was an old lady on some days...very slow and dragging...I take a hot bath every evening so that I can give my body the time that it needs to relax and loosen up in order to go to sleep.

My elbows, my wrist and my hands have been screaming because they are just on overdrive mode but I will not give in nor give up...I am holding fast on my faith...I know that I will be delivered from this debilitating illness because I claim my healing....In Jesus' name....

Until next time...please pray for me and I will continue to pray for you....

No comments: