Friday, January 13, 2012

Thursday Thursday! Tsk Tsk

Well Thursday started out with a bang! From the moment I woke up until the time I went to bed First thing in the morning I was attacked by the coffee pot! Coffee everywhere! Then driving to work, well I went to have a siP of that same coffee and wouldn't you know that since I left my favorite cup at work the one I chose has the lid that is difficult for those with arthritis to close correctly and hello attack of the coffee again over my clothes! Thank God I wore a black top yesterday! At work, well attack of the crazy jealous teacher at the bus! Maybe she did not take her happy pill and her and grouchy bus driver could not find their happy place and joined forces against a few others yesterday! Hmmmm Thursday! Thursday! Then the infamous meeting I was waiting for! Can I tel u that God is good all the time and all the time God is good! I have a few changes to work on so I will be busy which is why this was written this morning and not last evening! I will not let others take my joy! That is correct! I am a child of God! I am His faithful servant! I have been through a lot in this lifetime! More than many of you know! This is my destiny! It is my time! God has my back! Jesus is the only one who answers my door! So Satan, Good luck! Until next time please continue to pray for me and I will most certainly pray for you God Bless

No comments: