Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday!

It has been such a great day!

I have been Blessed with such a great day that I know that I am Blessed and highly favored by God!

My life is such a gift that I know God keeps me near His arms!

My aunt and I keep in touch daily and it is such a blessing to have that ability! We have realized how far our family has come! We have had family members that have gone on to be with Jesus but were Blessed that right before their passing were able to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior.  Isn't God good! That right before they died, God gave them the ability to say yes! to Him and to His will! Amen!

Thank God for His mercy and grace!

I am so proud to be a Christian! I am so Blessed to have the ability of being able to know that I was able to say "Yes" to His will and His way since I was sixteen years old!

I woke up this morning rejuvenated and replenished! Being able to go to church on a Sunday gives me the ability to get the energy that I need to endure each week!

I was able to wake up this morning with a renewed strength! My joints were pain free today! I was not stiff! I was able to get up and dressed in less than 45 minutes! Yeah! Woot! Woot!

Today was a good day! I praise Him on my good days and I praise Him on my days that are not so great! Thank you for a good day Lord!

So I thank you all for your prayers because today I was able to move around today!

Until the next time...I will keep YOU in prayer and please continue to pray for me!

God Bless you!

Talk to you later Titi! Miss you

No comments: