Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bittersweet!

Hello everyone

God's Blessings!

It has been such a great weekend! We have been to a wedding, we danced, and
enjoyed our friends from church!
We were able to see Tajah! yeah!
But tomorrow Jazzy will go back to school to finish her Freshman year!
I can not believe that my girls are all in college!
Two are about to graduate and the third is just at the beginning of her journey!
What a blessing that is to have three girls in college and taking that journey to being leaders in this world!
Thank you God for the blessing of my girls and their wonderful gift of being strong Christian women!

Until next time...please pray for me while I continue to pray for you!
I have an appointment with my committee chair on Monday evening so please keep that in prayer and ask God to intervene with my committee! In Jesus' name...Amen!

No comments: