Wednesday, January 4, 2012

School is back is session!

Hello everyone

God's blessing be upon you as they have been upon me today for the Lord again allowed me to enjoy yet another day!

Waking up this morning @ 0530 was quite the task. I was so excited to get to see my kiddos again that I was not able to get much sleep last night! I believe I finally dozed off at 0345 this morning which did not leave me with any time to...well you know get my snoring on...

With lack of sleep comes the pain from my joints...this always occurs when I am under the weather, when I am stress and when I do not get sufficient rest.

This morning my knees were quite the pair! They treated me as if there were tiny little millimeter people squeezing and twisting every part of my knees possible! Ugh! But God is so good that He allowed me to prevail and step down off of my bed and walk! Amen!

Isaiah 54:17 says, "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thees in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord." (KJV)

This is the promise that I have from God! He tells me in scripture that no matter what RA believes it will do to my body, I am going to be fine!

Scripture tell me that even when I am weak, God is there for me! When my mind is telling me to GET UP and my body is struggling to just be...I know that He is there for me! 2 Corinthians 12:9, "But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me!" Ephesians 3:16, "I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being." Colossians 1:11, "being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance." 1 Timothy 1:12, "I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that He considered me faithful, appointing me to His service."

It is because of my faith that I am able to prevail when I feel that I no longer can!
Because of my faith, I can endure!
Because of His love, I can be free to be me!

God knows the amount of tears that I have shed, no matter the reason. No one else can come close to knowing. God is and always will be my best friend. I have no other. Many have come and many have gone But He remains constant! He doesn't judge me. He doesn't chastise me. He doesn't try to change me. He loves me for me!

Yesterday I spoke of trials and tribulations and the power of technology! Today, I am so truly Blessed to have a wonderful job! Blessed to have the use of my extremities! Blessed to have said, "Yes!" to Jesus Christ.

I thank you all for following my blog and for knowing that whether it is a good day or a day that I struggle to take a step I know that there are those out there like you who will pray for me as I continue to pray for you!.

Thank you for all of your prayers.

I have begun to read Joyce Meyers' book, "Battlefield of the Mind!" Wow!
Loving it!

Until tomorrow...(it's time to go back and type some more of my dissertation!) 126 days and a wake up to graduation! Yeah!

PS. Thank you Maria for all of your help today! I know the kids were glad to see you!

No comments: