Monday, January 16, 2012

Thank You! Martin Luther King, Jr.

I do not say thank you for the day off but Thank You for the fight you had within you to make a change in our lives for today!
Thank you to your family for their sacrifice!
Thank you to those that marched with you!
Thank you for having a dream!

Today was one of those days in which I can just be excited to just be me!
Nothing special happened!
Nothing special occurred!
I was just free to be me!

I woke up this morning and although the Arthritis that runs through my body...keeps me on my toes and at times in pain...I am free to be me...Free to dream....Free to vote...Free to speak...Free to pray...Free to sing...Free to just be...Just free...

Thank you to all of those who have paved the path for all of us!

So until the next time, I will pray for you and continue to pray for me....
God Bless...

No comments: